Legal Contracts Specialist
You are the expert in legal requests in the Offshore engineering / Renewables / Onshore Construction or Onshore Construction sector. Commercial agreements, securing business and projects operations from start to closing, these are facets within your job that you love to do and feel very comfortable in. My client has a good reputation and is a company where you have a good atmosphere and nice benefits.
Our client works with fully owned vessels with significant lift capacities. The vessels can handle lifts from cargo barges offshore and the vessels offer a most efficient operational execution. The vessels enable the company to carry out the largest and most challenging projects throughout the entire world.
- Support Project and Contract Manager(s) on all commercial and contractual matters;
- Contribute to contractual strategy and ensure adherence to such strategy during the Project;
- Promote contractual awareness within the wider project team;
- Provide day to day contractual advice and support to the project team;
- Escalate legal issues on behalf of the project team where required;
- Assist preparation of project specific procedures and guidelines;
- Ensure compliance with all contractual procedures and requirements;
- Monitor all project correspondence for commercially and contractually relevant matters;
- Supervise the entire project administration process and maintain correspondence registers, always in anticipation of potential claims;
- Draft commercial and contractual project correspondence;
- Claims management;
- Participate in project meetings and ensure adequate administrational follow up;
- Provide commercial/contractual/legal input for project close-outs.
- Bachelors or Masters degree. Preferably in law;
- Preferably previous experience in a similar position in the same or related industry (Offshore engineering/ renewables / Onshore Construction / Onshore Construction);
- Knowledge of Dutch law;
- Good command of verbal and written English. Dutch would be advantageous;
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Accurate and structured;
- Affinity with technical/construction matters;
Our client offers a exiting job in an internationally company near Rotterdam/The Hague. As well as a salary conforming to the market norm, they also offer excellent secondary terms and conditions.
- Salary between € 4000,- – € 7000,- gross per month based on 40 hours a week;
- 13th month;
- Health insurance contribution;
- Year contract with the prospect of permanent employment;
- Nice team of colleagues;
- Opportunities to develop yourself.
Reageer op Legal Contracts Specialist
Vul onderstaand formulier in om te solliciteren op de vacature Legal Contracts Specialist.