Project HSE Engineer
I’m looking for an Planning Engineer for a big international renewables company near the Rotterdam / The Hague area. At least a few years’ experience in similar position and looking for a new opportunity in a company where you have a good atmosphere, good benefits and nice salary.
My client offers specialist foundation, offshore substation, submarine cable and wind turbine installation services and heavy transportation for the renewables sector.
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project HSE Engineer to join a dedicated international team. The HSEQ department of our Business Unit for Europe and US is responsible for the coordination of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality related matters on a company and project level.
- Contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture and behaviour within its sphere of influence, and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices,
- Actively promote our Work Safe Home Safe program,
- Support project leadership in implementing the management system,
- Help ensuring all project activities meet all HSE regulatory requirements and Client’s requirements,
- Act as focal point for Clients with HSE-related questions on its project,
- Define company and project related HSE risks,
- Ensure all incidents and near misses are properly notified, investigated, reviewed and followed-up,
- Conduct in-depth root cause analysis of incidents and near misses,
- Conduct HSE audits both onshore and offshore,
- Coordinate and/or perform in-house training on HSE related topics and participate in any other company or department-initiated developments,
- Facilitate HAZID (Hazard Identification) sessions and project Task Risk Assessments,
- Participate in maintaining country specific legal compliance registers,
- Provide project HSE deliverables,
- Support project execution, both onshore (office and sites) and offshore,
- Ensure HSEQ capitalises from Lessons Learned and is performed in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently.
- Minimum Bachelor level of education,
- NEBOSH, NVQ6 or equivalent qualification,
- Experienced with ISO 14001 based environmental management systems and ISO 45001 based safety management systems,
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position in the offshore construction or renewable wind sector,
- Experience with legal compliance and risk management,
- Experience in writing project HSE documentation,
- Experience in assessing third-party HSE management systems and conducting HSE audits/site visits/inspections. Qualified Auditor recommended,
- Able to liaise with other departments, both on- and offshore, client’s representatives, suppliers, certifying and legislative authorities,
- Team player,
- Practical, analytical, accurate and problem-solving attitude,
- Able to write reports in English in a clear and coherent manner,
- Proactive and self-starting mentality.
Our client offers a exiting job in an internationally company near Rotterdam/The Hague. As well as a salary conforming to the market norm, they also offer excellent secondary terms and conditions
Reageer op Project HSE Engineer
Vul onderstaand formulier in om te solliciteren op de vacature Project HSE Engineer.
Den Haag omgeving
Afhankelijk van ervaring