Senior Naval Architect
We are looking for a Naval Architect for a big international offshore company near the Rotterdam / The Hague area. At least a few years’ experience in similar position in the offshore construction sector and looking for a new opportunity in a company where you have a good atmosphere, good benefits and nice salary.
The company works with fully owned vessels with significant lift capacities. Both vessels can handle lifts from cargo barges offshore and the vessels offer a most efficient operational execution. The vessels enable the company to carry out the largest and most challenging projects throughout the entire world.
- Perform single and multi-body motion behaviour and workability analysis for marine operations
- Perform mooring and dynamic positioning analysis
- Calculate strength and stability of crane vessels and transportation barges
- Perform load out, transportation and towage engineering
- Prepare design documents and in-house analysis reports
- Develop engineering tools, specifications, guidelines and procedures
- Contribute to internal meetings, client meetings, yard visits, mobilisations and offshore works
- Keep track of relevant technology developments
- BSc/ /MSc degree in Naval Architecture, Marine or Offshore Technology
- Experience in offshore, renewables or shipbuilding is preferred
- Multi body hydrodynamics and/or CFD background
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of relevant software (Ansys AQWA, Ansys Fluent/CFX, Lodic Shipshape/Shipload, Autohydro, Matlab, Python, Mathcad, GMoor, Optimoor, DPCap, MS Office) is preferred
- Good command of English
Our client offers a exiting job in an internationally company near Rotterdam/The Hague. As well as a salary conforming to the market norm, they also offer excellent secondary terms and conditions
Reageer op Senior Naval Architect
Vul onderstaand formulier in om te solliciteren op de vacature Senior Naval Architect.
Afhankelijk van ervaring