We are looking for 3 Structural Engineers for a big international offshore company near the Rotterdam / The Hague, Aberdeen or Oslo area. At least a few years’ experience in similar position in the offshore construction sector and looking for a new opportunity in a company where you have a good atmosphere, good benefits and nice salary.
The company works with fully owned vessels with significant lift capacities. The active fleet comprises around ten vessels with two more high-specification assets, designed for the installation of next generation of wind turbine generators and foundations, under construction.. The vessels enable the company to carry out the largest and most challenging projects throughout the entire world.
As a Structural Engineer you will support project teams with calculation and the development of methods and procedures for installing, removing and transporting offshore constructions.
- Perform structural engineering from concept design to detailed design for design of grillage and sea fastening, lift points, lifting appliances and installation aids.
- Prepare and review structural design reports.
- Plan assigned tasks and keep project team informed on progress and any deviations.
- Liaise with those necessary to comply with the task and participate in project meetings.
- Resolve technical queries and recommend solutions to engineering problems related to structural elements.
- Ensure compliancy with engineering standards and relevant codes.
- Minimum Bachelor (HTS) / Master level (Civil Engineering, Offshore Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent).
- Some pervious working experience in a project/construction related environment in a Structural Engineering based role
- Experience in the offshore construction industry is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Team player.
- Flexible and hands-on mentality.
- Willing to travel abroad to sites and sometimes offshore to our vessels.
Our client offers a exiting job in an internationally company near Rotterdam/The Hague, Aberdeen or Oslo Area. As well as a salary conforming to the market norm, they also offer excellent secondary terms and conditions.
Reageer op Structural Engineer
Vul onderstaand formulier in om te solliciteren op de vacature Structural Engineer.
Afhankelijk van ervaring